top-right

meet your specialist trainer Peter Marciano

Behavioral Therapist and Master Trainer, Bark Busters Dog Training for Bucks and Montgomery County

Peter Marciano your local dog trainer

Best Dog Training Bucks and Montgomery County PA!

Hi. My name is Pete Marciano. I am your Central Bucks Eastern Montgomery County Bark Buster's trainer.

After having pets all my life, I know how they become just like a member of the family. We all love our pets, but not necessarily their entire behavior.

I find that most people's dogs are about 90% behaved, but the other 10% can be  embarrassing or dangerous. Pet behavioral problems can cause tension among different members of the family, not to mention the dog, the neighbors, etc.

I can show your dog in just a few minutes that you know HOW to be a leader. Over time will you demonstrate to them that you actually ARE the leader. When positive reinforcement is consistent, a dog will feel safe and secure and his behavior pattern will change for the better. I work with you to make your canine the perfect companion that you and your family can enjoy.

  • I come to your home, where your dog is in his element and at his "finest."?
  • I schedule sessions during convenient hours for you and your family.

Please call or email me to discuss your pet's behavioral issues. Your questions are welcome as we develop a course of action that is highly customizable. It is rewarding when you have your pet clearly looking to you with understanding of what is expected and earning their praise.

My experience and love of animals goes beyond dogs as I've had the pleasure to own cats, fish, birds, reptiles, rabbits, rodents, a lamb, a goat, and a pot-bellied pig as well!

Some of the animal professionals I am glad to be associated with:
Animal Hospital of Richboro
Animal Hospital of Warwick
Buck Road Animal Hospital
Bucks County Emergency Vet
Central Bucks Animal Hospital
Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic
Family Pet Clinic
Newtown Veterinary Hospital
P&A Feed & Pet, Doylestown
Warminster Veterinary Hospital

 

Watch our Bark Busters Dog Training Video

Don't take my word for it! See what people all over America say about Bark Busters in home dog training. Whatever the problem, I can help - any dog, any age.

 

Latest Articles

For further information about how you can find help for your dog

Call Peter at 1-877-500-BARK (2275) or e-mail Peter directly

List of areas covered by Bark Busters Bucks Montgomery County:

Ambler, Aston, Brookhaven, Bryn Athyn, Buckingham, Carversville, Chalfont, Danboro, Doylestown, Dresher, Drexel Hill, Forest Grove, Fort Washington, Fountainville, Furlong, Gardenville, Gwynedd, Hatboro, Holicong, Horsham, Huntingdon Valley, Jamison, Jenkintown, Lahaska, Lansdowne, Lumberville, Mechanicsville, Media, New Hope, Newtown, Ottsville, Penns Park, Perkasie, Philadelphia, Pineville, Pipersville, Plumsteadville, Richboro, Rushland, Solebury, Southampton, Spring House, Warminster, Warrington, Washington Crossing, Willow Grove, Wycombe.

Go to top